- Participation in our classes and/or use of facilities comes with inherent risks and dangers and you agree you are to the best of your knowledge you have the required overall health and fitness levels to complete such activities.
- If during any activity you feel undue pain or discomfort it is your responsibility to bring this to the attention of the instructor or a member of staff.
- If, during participation of class and/or use of facility you witness any dangerous or hazardous activity or practice you will immediately bring this to the attention of a member of the club team.
- Despite all precautions to eliminate risk and irrespective of the care taken to avoid injuries the physical nature of the typical activities undertaken in the club have risks which may vary from one activity to another, but are categorized below:
- minor injuries including but not limited to scratches, bruises and sprains;
- major injuries including but not limited to eye injury or loss of sight, joint or back injuries, heart attacks and concussions;
- catastrophic injuries including but not limited to paralysis and death and;
- continual or long-term exposure to amplified music carries risks that may include but are not limited to a risk of hearing damage, epilepsy.
- Notwithstanding clause 4.4 and by way of protection for its Customers, each we provide personal noise protection in the form of ear plugs for its participants to use if desired.
Upon being permitted to access and participate in the Classes and/or use our Facilities, you hereby agree:
- You are, to the best of your knowledge in a good state of health capable of participating in physical activity.
- You have made us aware of all and any medical and health conditions which may affect your participation in our classes and general exercise activities in club.
- The information you have given to us is accurate and up to date to the best of your knowledge and understand this information will be relied upon by us to determine any appropriate and applicable control measures related to your conditions to eliminate any risk of aggravation or escalation of any condition.
- Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically trained and should you have any concerns with your health and fitness you should seek independent medical advice before engaging in any physical activity on our premises.
- You will inform our instructors or staff of any changes to your health at any time which could affect your ability to perform or recovery from physical activity.
- I have read and understood this agreement and all its Terms and Conditions before accepting them below.
- This agreement will become binding upon both parties once I have checked the "I confirm that I have read the Health Declaration” and pressed the “Complete Booking" button has been clicked.