We are working hard to keep you and our team safe.
Read on to find out what’s different, and what you can do to keep yourself and everyone else safe.
IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL DON’T COME TO THE GYM. STAY HOME AND FOLLOW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
WE HAVE A BOOKING SYSTEM IN PLACE. CONTACT OUR AWESOME TEAM FOR MORE DETAILS
PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND MAKE USE OF THE HAND SANITISER
– Get sweaty in limited capacity, we’ll restrict numbers at every club
– Equipment distancing has been introduced to keep space between members
– We’ve reduced the amount of members per class and equipment that will be shared in classes
– A clean club has always been a priority but now we’ve gone next level. Our highly trained team are constantly out cleaning all equipment.
– You won’t lack for sanitiser, wherever you look, you’ll find it.
– It’s going to be hard to forget to maintain social distancing, but even if you do, we have signs everywhere reminding you and your fellow gym goers.
– Studios cleaned between every class, and deep cleaned every day!
– Stay home if you feel unwell
– Clean your equipment after use
– Maintain social distance with other members
– Respect other members and the team